A group of crazy, neurotic, absolutely hilarious erotic romance authors working together to corrupt the world... one reader at a time.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Bow-Chicka-Wow-Wow

Before I get to the good stuff, Random.org picked Wendy P as the winner of the Cabal goodness. But don't despair, folks! The Cabal is holding a mega awesome blog hop for St. Patrick's Day. Be sure to check back for updates!


I'm totally blogging twice this week. That's twice the Cajun spice. Does your ass hurt yet? Hm, that didn't come out quite the way I wanted it to.

Ah well, by now y'all should be used to my goofiness.

What's so special about this week? The second volume of awesomeness otherwise known as the Fondled and Gobbled anthology. Oh yes, you didn't think we were finished with it, did you? Bwahaha! Of course we're not. As we've stated repeatedly, when questioned by people who lay claim to sanity, there's far too much ridiculousness in the world to stop now.

And today marks the day we're unleashing the Kracken. A second time. Yes, I totally said that in the French knight's accent from The Holy Grail (that's a Monty Python movie y'all). So what can you expect in this volume?

Something....like zis?

Well, maybe not exactly like that, but the idea is there.

This volume takes us on a journey with uh, *looks at her notes* badaliensexlosingyourvirginityinabadyetgoodwayScoobyDoosoundingheroesandpenisphobiasandstrippersand...
Okay, let me try this again.



The virgin whose carefully planned hymen removal doesn’t work out the way all the romance novels told her it would. A busty broad doing what she can to get over her penis anxiety—assisted by a cadre of male strippers. A not-so-bright (and not so “big”) alien who comes to claim his life mate, and the Earth girl who wants to be claimed at all costs. A cursed, mute shapeshifter who needs to pop his cherry with his unsuspecting fated mate.


If you’re looking for the perfect romance with the perfect hero and heroine, this isn’t it! This is a series of spoofs, parodies, just-for-fun lighthearted take-offs. It’s for all us longtime, hard-core romance readers who can laugh at the clichés, purple prose and “suspend your disbelief” plot devices that haunt our beloved favorite genre.

And trust me, this book is funny. OMG. I think I had tears in my eyes when I read these stories the first time around. I can only imagine how crazy it is now!

So how can you get your copy of Fondle and Gobbled: Going Back For Seconds?
Try these fine retailers of naughty smut:
Ellora's Cave
Amazon
Barnes and Noble

And be sure to share it with the world. I'm still holding out that the Wayans brothers will want to make a movie out of the spoofs. What do y'all think? If you've read volume one, who do you think should play the heroes and heroines? (All of them.) Personally, I think Armie Hammer could play Cade Kincaid, except he'd have to pretend he's not hung. Not that I know if he's well-endowed or not *hides the naked pictures* Hm, CGI should be able to handle that, right?

3 comments:

  1. I <3 you for including Monty Python. *wink wink nudge nudge SAY NO MORE*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skit. I love Monty Python. I love lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read either book yet, I'm looking forward to it. Will there volumes 3 & 4?

    ReplyDelete