Well, well, well. It's time. Come to me, dearies... *crooking finger*
I'm Mistress Hotness, aka Cassandra Carr. I think I'll keep how I got that nickname a mystery. But I'm sure you greedy people want to know a little something about me, so I'd better comply. After all, I want to
lure you all into a false sense of complacency make you feel welcome.
I was first published in March of 2011 and I believe my latest sale was my nineteenth. They haven't all been full-length novels. I get bored, so I write shorts, anthologies, novellas, AND novels. I also write in several subgenres for the same reason - m/f, BDSM, m/m, menage...
I am currently published with Loose Id, Ellora's Cave, Siren Publishing, and Sybarite Seductions. I may be adding to that list in the near future, so keep your eyes on this space or on my website at http://www.booksbycassandracarr.com. You can also become a fan on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/AuthorCassandraCarr or follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/Cassandra_Carr.
Lately I've been very, very busy with releases. I had four between mid-November and end of 2012, and I have four more before the end of February. The list:
- Close Contact - an anthology with fellow Cabal of Hotness member Honey Hotness (Cristal Ryder) and Cynthia Carr http://www.sybariteseductions.com
- Birthday Boy - an EC for Men Quickie http://www.ellorascave.com/birthdayboy.html
- Master Class - a BDSM holiday story - yes, it's possible to combine BDSM and the holidays http://www.loose-id.com/master-class.html
- Momentum - book 3, Buckin' Bull Riders series - Italian bull rider, anyone? http://www.ellorascave.com/momentum.html
- Only You - an anthology releasing 1/15/13 http://amzn.com/1573449091
- Unexpected Top - a novella releasing 1/18/13 and part of the Ellora's Cave special sub call Ball & Chain (married couples) http://www.ellorascave.com/unexpected-top.html
- Fondled and Gobbled vol 1: Someone Had to Do It - an anthology releasing 2/6/13 with four other Cabal of Hotness members - the others are featured in vol 2: Going Back for Seconds http://www.ellorascave.com/fondled-and-gobbled-someone-had-to-do-it.html
- See the Light - a male/male story releasing 2/26/13 and my first foray into GBLT fiction (no link yet)
When I'm not writing, and that's hardly ever, according to my Cabal of Hotness conspirators, I'm a wife and the mother of a precocious four-year-old. Since the NHL has gotten its head out of its ass I'll once again be a huge Buffalo Sabres fan. I don't watch much TV because it cuts into my writing time, but I do love buying TV series on DVD and watching them that way. We got a DVD holder last Christmas and it's pretty much full. My daughter has half of one shelf, our Wii stuff has another shelf, and I have four and a half shelves.
I loved meeting all these other
ladies women at Romanticon, and I'm quite sure we're going to get into a lot of trouble together. But that's the way y'all want it, right?
Now for my gratuitous mancandy shot. My favorite Caveman, David.
He can put out my fire any time he wants...
He can put out my fire any time he wants...
|Photo courtesy of Jay Fuertez Photography and David Nieves|
And lastly, our contest! We've got a great prize! Go enter. I'll wait...okay, enough waiting.
Talk to you all soon!
To enter to win an awesome Amazon gift card ($100.00), subscribe to our blog, follow us on twitter and comment on any or all of our posts this month. Each comment equals one entry. Subscribing equals two entries. Make sure to leave your email addy on your comments. The winner will be chosen at the end of the month and contacted via email.
Here's the legal mumbo jumbo:
- Entering this contest means you have read, understood, and agree with all rules and regulations stated.
- Entrants must be 18 or older (or age of majority in your country) to enter and to win.
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited.
- All stated rules are subject to change without notification or reason given.
- Chances of winning vary widely based on the number of entries received.
- Prize is as stated. No substitutions or exchanges.
- Contest host is not responsible to misrepresented/mistyped email addresses, spam filters, mailer daemons, and other internet wackiness that may crop up at the time of winner notification.
- Winners are final.
- Contest Starts 00:01EST January 1st, 2013 and Ends 12:59EST January 31st, 2013 and open to International participants
- Winners will be notified via email, twitter, or facebook no later than 12:00EST Feb 3rd, 2013
-Respond by date to collect prize is 14 days from notification date.