A group of crazy, neurotic, absolutely hilarious erotic romance authors working together to corrupt the world... one reader at a time.

Friday, November 8, 2013

I'm a taurus... and that ain't no bull... wait, it is!

I love the stuff websites and books say about the astrological signs. I mean, come on... you can't put all these generalizations on something as silly as a cluster of starts and expect me to believe... hm, wait... does that really say I'm a cuddler?


Taurus loves the rewards of the game. Think physical pleasures and material goods, for those born under this sign revel in delicious excess. They are also a tactile lot, enjoying a tender, even sensual, touch. Taurus adores comfort and likes being surrounded by pleasing, soothing things. Along these lines, they also favor a good meal and a fine wine. The good life in all its guises, whether it's the arts or art of their own making (yes, these folks are artistic as well), is heaven on Earth to the Taurus-born. (from http://www.astrology.com/taurus-sun-sign-zodiac-signs/2-d-d-66950)

Holy crap, okay so many generalizations are sometimes right. I mean yeah, that's pretty much me. Other than the whole excess thing. But have you seen me? Good meals and wine. Yep. 

Here's more... and I'm starting to think these people interviewed me. Just sayin':

It's the Bull that serves as the Taurus's mascot, and along with that comes the expectation that these folks are bull-headed and stubborn. Yes, they are. They simply want to get things done, and it's that steady, dogged persistence that winds up being viewed as stubbornness. Bulls are actually among the most practical and reliable members of the zodiac, and they are happy to plod along, as it were, in pursuit of their goals. The good news for Bulls is that once they get to the finish line, they'll swaddle themselves in material goods. A self-indulgent beast? Perhaps, but if you toiled as laboriously as these folks do, you'd need some goodies, too.

So, okay, maybe I'm a Taurus through and through. Stubborn, a planner, touchy-feely... Damn it, I hate it when non-science is right! :P

Who else is a Taurus? Do you agree with the sign's overview?

1 comment:

  1. As I told one of your other Cabal-ites, my Chinese horoscope puts me in the Year of the Ox...so I guess there are SOME correlations, lol. This is not my zodiac sign but I recognize a lot of the Taurus characteristics in my own personality!

    ReplyDelete