A group of crazy, neurotic, absolutely hilarious erotic romance authors working together to corrupt the world... one reader at a time.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Aries Baby!

ARIES BABY!
 
 March 21 - April 19
 
 
 
Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, and that's pretty much how those born under this sign see themselves: first.
Yeah baby! We're first because we're the very best.
 
Aries are the leaders of the pack, first in line to get things going. Whether or not everything gets done is another question altogether, for an Aries prefers to initiate rather than to complete.
How did they know that I have a million things that I want to get done?
 
Aries is a bundle of energy and dynamism, kind of like a Pied Piper, leading people along with its charm and charisma. The dawning of a new day -- and all of its possibilities -- is pure bliss to an Aries.
Okay, sooooo I'm not sure with this one. I don't like people following me. It gives me the creeps. And the dawning of a new day? Hell, I still have stuff from this day that I didn't finish.

 The symbol of Aries is the Ram, and that's both good and bad news. Impulsive Aries might be tempted to ram their ideas down everyone's throats without even bothering to ask if they want to know.
Yes, yes. My ideas are the best. Even if I have to paint you a picture and make-up a song to get you to see reason. I will and you will. Why? Because I know best--about everything.
 
You're not likely to convince the Ram to soften up; these folks are blunt and to the point.
I've been told that I don't have a filter. Why would I need one?
 
Much of Aries' drive to compete and to win comes from its Cardinal Quality. Cardinal Signs love to get things going, and Aries exemplifies this even better than Cancer, Libra or Capricorn.
Did you read that? We exemplify and blah, blah, blah. We're better than those other signs.

Taking a peek at Roman mythology, we find that Mars was the God of War. Our man Mars was unafraid to do battle, and much the same can be said for Aries. These folks are bold, aggressive and courageous. They can summon up the inner strength required to take on most anyone, and they'll probably win. Aries do not lack energy or vitality, and they can stay in the game longer than most anyone else. Now that's a winning edge.
You know what my takeaway from this is? If you want a war call an Aries.
 
Sadly, Aries won't usually be around for the final victory (defeat? never). These folks will more than likely have bolted to the next project before the first one is done.
Humph. I wouldn't say bolt. I would say, "Have moved on."

Aries love physicality, so they won't sit on the sidelines for long, if at all.
Huh? What? No sitting on the sidelines? Are we talking about Aries? I like to sit.
 
Making things happen is what it's all about to these folks. Aries are also unafraid of stepping onto new terrain. The challenge inherent in taking on the unknown is heaven on Earth for Rams.
Great, now back to stuff that I know about. I can take on the world and am not afraid to do it! Who's with me!
 
Oh, and on the subject of arguing, it's the Ram who will have the last word, so save your breath.
Of course! My hubby knows best. I can wake him up in the middle of the night to get the last word in.

 Aries plays as hard as they work. These folks are happiest in a spirited soccer match or engaging in the martial arts.
Sure. In my head.
 
The Ram's color is bright red, a sure sign of the fire that breathes within.
Umm, black. I'm breathing black from within.

 The great strength of the Aries-born is in their initiative, courage and determination. These folks love to get things going and are fearless along the way. Their dynamism and competitive spirit add considerably to any of their endeavors.
Yes! All Aries are great. We'll one day take over the world. Now where are my fluffy house shoes?

Information taken from: http://www.astrology.com/aries-sun-sign-zodiac-signs/2-d-d-66918

No comments:

Post a Comment