A group of crazy, neurotic, absolutely hilarious erotic romance authors working together to corrupt the world... one reader at a time.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

When the Cover Gods get it Right

And I mean REALLY right. Especially since we're talking about casting characters, I pictured Cobie Smulders (Robin Scherbatsky from How I Met Your Mother) as my heroine in my February 2014 release from Harlequin Medicals MELTING THE ICE QUEEN'S HEART.

Dr. Virginia Potter was the beautiful brunette from HIMYM.

Except for the whole Canadian thing and the hatred of children. ;)

I was worried about the cover. It's just me.

And then I got sent this:


Perfecto.

This is Dr. Virginia Potter Chief of Surgery, the Ice Queen, as she's known by the rest of the medical professionals in her hospital.

I was swooning over this cover. I love it.

And I LOVE when the cover Gods really, really get it right. I do know my Pinterest boards do help them too! ;)

If you're interested in the rest of the cast you can see it here.

And you can find out more about the book here

It started with a kiss… 

Having left his humanitarian posting in Africa to raise his two orphaned nieces in San Francisco, Dr. Gavin Brice has enough on his plate without an inconvenient attraction to his new boss! The frosty Dr. Virginia Potter clearly disapproves of his maverick ways - but with one amazing kiss, the ice begins to thaw….

You can find out more about Amy at her website or follow her on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment