A group of crazy, neurotic, absolutely hilarious erotic romance authors working together to corrupt the world... one reader at a time.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Favorite Fictional Hero?

Oh man, asking me that is difficult.

There are just so many that I can't properly choose.

I just can't do it.

Especially when you're an author. I mean, how do you also choose from the heroes you write?

As a writer you have to love each character you write about.

In my upcoming Ellora's Cave book WILD RELEASE which is coming out January 22nd I pictured a big, brute of a guy, scarred up, shaved head and totally bad as Etienne.



For my Harlequin Medical coming out February 2014, I pictured Kevin McKidd from Grey's Anatomy to play the role of Dr. Gavin Brice. Who doesn't love a good looking Ginger man? I know Dr. Gavin Brice was very capable of Melting the Ice Queen's Heart. Dr. Virginia Potter didn't stand a chance.



I find when I'm working on a book I need visuals, so I create Pinterest boards to help me. It helps me visualize my characters more and they morph well beyond the actors I've chosen to be their own persons. Still each hero I write is different and in other books I've read, there are different reasons why I like a hero or even an anti hero.

I don't like just one flavor. ;)

I like Alpha's, Betas you name it.

I like them brooding and I like them joking.

So I can't really tell you who my favorite fictional hero is.

I like them all.

If you're interested in my Pinterest Boards you can find the board for Wild Release and Melting the Ice Queen's Heart by clicking on the titles.








No comments:

Post a Comment