A group of crazy, neurotic, absolutely hilarious erotic romance authors working together to corrupt the world... one reader at a time.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Love Signs

I'm an Aquarian and proud of it. Sure we are *unique* a little bit odd and can be way out there at times. But that's what makes the Aquarian so special. I'm told that I see things differently or that someone had never thought about a possibility until I mentioned it. I think it can be hard for others to connect with us and us with them. Even though we are very social, we tend to be somewhat inner focused. As they say, still waters. So when you do connect with someone or they "get you" you hang on to them with all your might.
 

Aquarius is not an astrological sign of duality, consequently the Water Bearers were not, like Sag, born under the influence of a "double" sign, although they're sometimes even more contrary and contradictory than the Archers. Two sides aren't really enough for the Uranus-ruled men and women. It's easy to be-come bored, just knocking around with two of yourself. The typical Aquarian has a dozen or so personalities. It would be mundane to possess only a couple, and Aquarius is a sign which is in no way related to the mundane. Water Bearers defy mediocrity (and hate hypocrisy), being more closely related to the marvelous, to all magic and madness. They are, in a word, different.
  ~~~Goodman

It's also said that Aquarians are the most passionate lovers. Did you just snort your drink through your nose on that one? Really, can those computer analytical, black and white type Aquarians be passionate? Oh yes, once you get past all that fluff and stuff. You're in for a real treat.

I guess being an Air sign suits us well. But don't ever think we're 'air heads' uh-uh. I'm in a relationship with a Fire sign, a Sag. We fit well. Yes, his fire heats up my air and sometimes it can be very explosive. We don't fight often but when we do...well no need to elaborate. I'm lucky his Sag ways accept my Aquarian ways.

Love. Sun signs. Love Signs. 


Love is man's and woman's deepest need. It's not the threat of illness or poverty that crushes the human spirit, but the fear that there is no one who truly cares - no one who really understands. We all reach desperately for love, no matter how healthy, wealthy or wise we may be, because the alternative is loneliness
  ~~~Goodman

Perhaps my love of purple can be blamed on my stone. Amethyst. 
I love flowers. All kinds of them, but the orchid fascinates me...and it is my flower. And, it's purple too. I also find it a very sensual flower.



Have you ever read Linda Goodman Love Signs? It's a wonderful book that gives insight into the compatibility of each star sign.  You can brows her book at this link

 ~~~

Watch for Four For the Show, coming from Ellora's Cave. Another book set in Desire After Dark, an upscale sex club. Plus One, the first book, is available now. Bit of exciting news, my recent contract with Harlequin Digital for my erotic menage She Wants It with an anticipated release date of Summer 2014! Keep your ear to the tracks.

 
You can find me at:

1 comment:

  1. Yum, what a lovely cover! Thanks for sharing...I think your b'day must be close to mine as I am a Pisces...another irony...since I don't swim very well.

    ReplyDelete